Share Your World – 2015 Week 12

I just saw a tweet today about “Share Your World.”

Share Your World by Cee’s Photography has been going on for over two years, but Georgia’s was the first post I read. Actually, it was the first time I heard about it. (Georgia, I think you should get out today and sit on your bench for lunch! It’s been too long.)

So, today, I thought I would give it a try, since I’m on a week-long holiday from school. Hopefully, it won’t be only a one week adventure. Here goes!

When was the last time you sat on a park or garden bench for more than ten minutes? Describe the occasion.

Last month I sat on a bench at the beach in Muscat, Oman. It was lovely and peaceful. I need to do this more often.

The beautiful beach in Oman moved much more slowly than the video.

Would you ever be interested in observing a surgery or do you turn away when the nurse brings out the needle? 

Yes, I definitely would want to observe any surgery. I would possibly have to sit down, though, if I saw too much blood.

Where’s your favorite place to take out-of-town guests?

One place we definitely take out-of-town guests is to our favorite restaurant, and the first one that we went to when we arrived in Bahrain. It’s called Al-Abraaj. Here’s just a sampling of some of our favorites.

My favorites

There is no better bread!

If you had an unlimited shopping spree at only one store, which one would you choose? Why?

Any nice kitchen supply store. I would buy a KitchenAid stand mixer, pans and knives. I would have a foolishly extravagant and overly-consumptive time.

Bonus question:  What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?

I’m grateful I made it through a long few months of school. Now I’m enjoying my first day of spring break. I look forward to celebrating Holy Week.

Click away, if you want to participate in Week 12 or become a member of “Share Your World.”

share your world badge

2 thoughts on “Share Your World – 2015 Week 12

1. These are wonderful photos that go along with your answers. Thanks so much for sharing this week. I’m thrilled you found my blog through Georgia.

• Thank you, Cee, for commenting. That is very kind of you to follow up on all your “Share Your World” folks. Thank you. I’ll look forward to tomorrow’s new Share Your World challenge.